onsdag 13 mars 2013

Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Audition

I got an e-mail telling me about the G45 design team challenge. At first I thought it was all a joke and that I'd be out of my league to even try, but then I started thinking about it, and realized, that perhaps this is something that I've been striving against all the time I've scrapbooked :). And the more I thought about it, I realized, that it could be quite fun to challenge myself with some wonderful stuff from G45 :-).So I thought I'd give it a go :-). 

Here are a couple of different projects I thought I'd apply with: 


A peek-a-boo book - I've used some wonderful papers from Graphic45.



  A crazy-funny layout of my friend Anna.



A faux metal altered case with lots of cog wheels and metal decorations.






  A double tri shutter card/album - I really do like making special folded cards :-).





A torn frame card, with those wonderful Curtain call papers from G45.


A small two layered top hatwith lots o die cuts and spiral roses.


I like to make things from scratch, and here's a Halloween coffin I made. 


Here's a big top hat I made for my 45th birthday (with a steampunk theme).

I like using spray inks, embossing pastes, stamps and metal decorations. 

Here's a mixed media tag. 


The faux metal technique is a wonderful technique I return to often :-). 
Here's a small chest, in which I keep mementos of my mother. She passed away in the year of 2011.


I've used a lot of Tim Holtz' distress products. 

I decorated a gift bag with some papers and stamps. 

Here's a mixed media layout, telling that a kite does not lift in tailwind, but headwind. 

Here's also a few Prima doll stamp projects:


1 kommentar: