tisdag 19 januari 2016

GUEST DESIGNER AT CREALIES - COLOURFUL TAG WITH TEXTURE STAMPS

Hi there!
My name is Sari Hänninen and I’m proud to be a part of the design team for Crealies today.

I’ve made a tag with a so called collage stamping technique, using some of the Crealies texture stamps.
First off, I die cut the shape of a beautiful tag from CreaLies (crea nest dies xxl labels & tags), and then I coloured it in with some distress ink.
I stamped with black ink around the edges of the tag and continued stamping in the center after that.



Here’s a close up picture that shows it better.


I put on a stencil and sprayed on some water. I took the stencil away and dried off the water, in order to get a ghosting effect (bleached effect).


I also splattered on some thick embossing powder  (embossing enamel - fran-tage) – that I melted with a heat gun from underneath, in order to make it stick.


I’ve used these stamps from CreaLies:
bits & pieces: 
No 5 – circles
No 6 – bubbles
No 9 - dots
No 11 - sparkle
No 12 – stars
No 26 – splash
No 32 – snowflake


  

  
 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar